Membership Discounts are available through an application process. Individuals with annual income of less than $40,000 and households with annual income of less than $65,000 are encouraged to apply. For example, a household with four people and total household income of $55,000 may be eligible for a 35% discount.
- Adults, Youth and Families paid or complimentary guest passes.
- Family guest pass is available only for those who live in the same household.
- Family Guest passes must have an adult head of household who purchases the pass (or brings in a complimentary pass), signs the waiver and remains in the building with any minors in the family.
- Family guests must follow our age policies: children 8 & younger must be directly with & supervised by an adult; children 9 & older may use areas of the facility not directly with their parent.
- An adult must sign the Member, Guest & Participant Waiver effective June 1, 2020 (same waiver as members).
- A complimentary guest pass can be used two times in a month.
Family – $15.00
Adult – over 18 $10.00
Youth – $5.00
Child Watch Guests
Free to Nationwide Members
Non-Members $3.00 per visit
Child Watch waiver must be singed by the parent or legal guardian.
First Responders Discount -Starts November 27th
As a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening our community, we are proud to waive the joining fee and offer a 10% discount off of our monthly membership rate for first responders in Marion City and Marion County.
Who is eligible
Police and Sheriff Law Enforcement Officers
Paramedics & EMT’s
Proof of current employment, such as a recent pay stub, or ID card to
Why the Y?
24/7 access to our Wellness Center (weights & exercise equipment)
Free Group exercise classes
Free Child Watch
Member rates on all programs
A part of a community of Y members-place to belong
The Ohio State University at Marion and Marion Technical College
We believe that communities are only successful if they give everyone the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure. The Marion Family YMCA is offering students at Ohio State University at Marion and Marion Technical College a special college membership deal (must take at least 6 credit hours).
College Student Y Membership Details:
- $85.00 for three months (must pay full amount upfront). Does not include sales tax.
- Must be taking at least 6 credit hours (need to show proof of schedule).
- The Y will waive the Joiners Fee for students taking at least 6 credit hours.
OhioHealthIf you are an Ohiohealth employee and would like to join the Y and pay by payroll deduction, you must to the Ohiohealth portal.
Contact your Human Resource Department, for more details.
Military: Outreach Initiative and Y Military Discounts
We understand that military families are under enormous strain. As a member of the Y, you and your family can spend quality time together and enjoy fun activities in a warm, supportive environment. It’s also a place to meet other military families who can relate to your unique situation.
Who is Eligible for Membership?
Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, including:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families
- Relocated spouse/dependent children of deployed Active Duty personnel
Note: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouse who relocate away from an installation/duty station while the active duty service member is deployed. All of the following criteria must be met:
- The service member is on active duty.
- The service member is DEPLOYED for a minimum of six months (on deployment orders—NOT unaccompanied orders, NOT geographic bachelors).
- The spouse has relocated away from the military installation where the service member is assigned (most often, back home near family).
- Wounded service members assigned to a Community Based Warrior in Transition Unit (CBWTU)
What Do I Need to Do?
- Contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.com or 800-342-9647 to confirm your eligibility.
- Stop in at the Y or download this eligibility form. Bring a Military ID and any other required documentation (usually, your Deployment Orders or Military Service Headquarters approval letter)
- Military memberships must be renewed every 6 months
The Marion Family YMCA offers the military (including Reserves and National Guard) financial assistance and the updated guideline is as follows:
- For any active duty, deployed individuals and families will receive 50% off of the membership and they will pay the joiner’s fee.
- Individuals must show proof/paperwork.
- Must be renewed once a year.
SilverSneakers is a fitness program for seniors provided to you at no cost by your health care plan. With SilverSneakers, you have a fitness membership with FREE access to all basic YMCA amenities including SilverSneakers classes and assistance from a designated staff member.
Enjoy classes such as Cardio Circuit, SilverSplash, SilverSneakers and more.
To find out more information, call 1-888-423-4632 or visit silversneakers.com
The Marion Family YMCA accepts Silver&Fit!
Insurances that accept Silver&Fit:
- Coventry HAPA
- UPMC Active&Fit
- Capital Blue Cross
To see if you are eligible go to www.ASHLink.com
or contact ASH Fitness (Silver&Fit) at 877-329-2746.
Insured in an AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan?
This location is participating in a program available to Ohio residents who are insured members covered under an AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company (UnitedHealthcare). For details, stop by the Member Service Center.
Have additional questions? Call UnitedHealthcare at 1-888-887-5963.Click here for more details
Click here to view 2019 information
Ask your work if they participate in Peerfit! If they do, you can have your Y membership paid for through Peerfit!
Corporate Wellness Programs
Building a Healthy Workforce
Employee health and wellness is good business. With the change in our health care landscape and the emphasis on employee wellness, businesses are trying to find optimum ways to promote a healthy workplace. The YMCA is a leader in improving the health and wellness in its community. Partnering with the Y lets you simplify matters in providing a healthy environment for healthier, happier and more productive employees.Click here to download more information.